Block A Schedule
- Please be advised that our all gender restroom for students moved from the third floor to the first floor. The student restroom is now located across from the library.
- Lockers will be issued to Freshmen and new students at lunchtime on Wednesday, Sept. 5- Thursday, Sept. 6. Students with last names A-H on Thursday. Students must share lockers with a partner. Continuing students may get new lockers or change lockers beginning Friday, Sept. 7.
- Seniors: Senior Portraits will be held in the library from 9/4- 9/7. You should have received in the mail more information in regards to your appointment date, time, and package information. If you are not sure your senior portrait date and time, please stop by the Main Office to confirm your senior portrait.
- The Albany High library is open every day before school, at lunch and afterschool. Stop by if you’d like to study, use a computer, check out a book, or just chill. New this year: you may eat in the library, as long as you’re respectful and responsible. If you’d like to come during advisory, you MUST get a pass beforehand. You can get an advisory pass for library on Tuesday/Thursday afternoons, or before school on Wednesday/Friday mornings. Passes are limited, so plan ahead! Looking forward to meeting you -- Ms. Scheuer, the new Albany High librarian
- Library hours:
- Monday 7:40 - 5:00
- Tuesday 7:40 - 5:00
- Wednesday 7:40 - 4:00
- Thursday 7:40 - 5:00
- Friday 7:40 - 3:40
- Library hours:
Clubs and Teams
- To all those attending the club presidents meeting, it will be during Advisory in the Little Theatre on Friday, September 7th.
- Wrestling will be doing pre-season workouts on Mondays from 4-5 with a run and then 5-6 in the weight room. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-6pm in the wrestling room. Pre-season is optional but recommended, so get a jump on the season!
- Girl’s Golf @ 2:45
- Girls’s Tennis @ 3:00