- Seniors: Graduation ticket distribution will be after school starting on Tuesday, May 22nd till the last day of school. Please check with the library, bookroom, and athletic director to see if you have any outstanding fines to clear before you can get your graduation tickets. Ticket distribution will be only at the end of the school day.
- Seniors Only: Sign up and register for your Graduation All Night Party at the Albany Bowling Alley.
- Friday, June 15th from 10:00 pm - 5:00 a.m. Tickets are $75 in advance or $100 at the door. Please order your ticket at http://ahsgradnight2018.eventbrite.com (password is GoCougars) or come to the school office to register and pay by cash or check.
- Do you like money? We have some! You can have some too if you work for us. Come over to the Albany Aquatic Center and apply to work this summer so you can have some money too.
- 11th graders: Bring ear buds if you have your own for SBAC testing in Math and English starting next Monday.
- Prom is right around the corner, June 2nd. Tickets will be sold again 5/21 – 5/25 for $95. Dance agreements and list of people who qualify for $5 off prom tickets because of Spring Fling are available on the leadership board.
- The AHS Theater Ensemble is having a meeting with all interested parents on Tuesday, May 22 at 7 pm in room M2 (portables). We will be discussing new ideas for Theatre Ensemble and how we will be changing the Ensemble for next year. This would be of interest to anyone in the community, whether your student is in the club or not, who is interested in keeping the performing arts club at AHS. Let Ms. Oremland know if you have any questions.
Clubs and Teams:
- Want to get you art published in an online magazine? Email firstname.lastname@example.org