Block B International Food Day Schedule
- International Food Day Schedule: Wednesday, 4/4
- 8:10- 9:42 2nd Period
- 9:42- 9:52 Break
- 9:57-11:29 4th Period
- 11:34-12:05 Advisory
- 12:05-12:20 International Food Day Assembly in the Courtyard
- 12:20-1:05 Lunch
- 1:10-2:42 6th Period
- Seniors: Today there will be an important senior meeting in the Little Theater during Advisory. Please go to your Advisory class first for attendance to be taken.
- Seniors: You might qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy, an award from the State of California and sponsored by Albany High School. These forms are available with your Foreign Language Teachers and also in the Counseling Office. Please turn them in to the Counseling Office by April 27th.
- Dear Albany High School: SchoolCARE works incredibly hard to raise funds for Albany Schools and they are looking for your feedback. Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey which will help inform them of student, parent and community priorities for programs and services at Albany High School. Thank you in advance for your time and contributions. https://goo.gl/forms/NtaCImq1uZQqtoEC2 Principal Ritchie
College and Career
- Hey AP Students! Have you confirmed your registration details online and showed your paid registration confirmation to Ms. Parrott? You must do so by today or you will be required to attend a pre-registration session to prepare for the Exams.
- Important Information for AP Students: The last Exam Pre-Administration session will take place today during lunch in the Little Theater. If you have not confirmed your information with Total Registration, you must attend a pre-admin session in order to take your exams. If you have not already confirmed your information with Total Registration and you do not attend a pre-admin session, you will forfeit your exams. See Ms. Parrott tomorrow at break if you have any questions.
- Hey College Bound Cougars! UC Santa Cruz is coming... See details and sign-up to attend the info session in Naviance.
- Hey Seniors do you need to take a placement test in order to enroll for Fall 2018 for one of the Peralta colleges ? Are you a 9th, 10th or 11th grader wanting to take a community college summer course at one of the Peralta colleges and need to take your placement tests?
- Your counselors have set up a time just for you to take placement tests at BCC Thursday April 19th at 1pm. Please sign up in the counseling office by April 17th.
- Seniors: Berkeley City College will be in the little theater Thursday April 5th during lunch to discuss how to register, enroll in classes, take placement tests and how to transfer to a 4 year university. If you plan to go to a different community college, you should still plan to attend since the process of applying is similar for all community colleges.
Clubs and Teams
- I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse- Film Club in Room 206. Be there!
- Girls JV Softball @ 2:15