Block A Schedule
- International Food Day Schedule: Wednesday, 4/4
- 8:10- 9:42 2nd Period
- 9:42- 9:52 Break
- 9:57-11:29 4th Period
- 11:34-12:05 Advisory
- 12:05-12:20 International Food Day Assembly in the Courtyard
- 12:20-1:05 Lunch
- 1:10-2:42 6th Period
- Seniors: On Wednesday, 4/4, there will be an important senior meeting in the Little Theater during Advisory. Please go to your Advisory class first for attendance to be taken.
- Seniors: You might qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy, an award from the State of California and sponsored by Albany High School. These forms are available with your Foreign Language Teachers and also in the Counseling Office. Please turn them in to the Counseling Office by April 27th.
- Congratulations to the Albany High Mountain Biking Team on their 3rd place overall last weekend! And kudos to Victoria Pras, Allison Marten, and Lincoln Chapman for making it on the podium!
- International Food Day is this Wedneday! The clubs of Albany High will be selling yummy food during lunch so make sure to bring money and support AHS clubs!
- All interested students in traveling to Italy next year (Feb., 2019) come to an informational meeting at lunch in Room 215. Sign up early for a discounted price.
College and Career
- Important Information for AP Students: Exam Pre-Administration sessions will take place Tuesday & Wednesday during lunch in the Little Theater. If you have not confirmed your information with Total Registration, you must attend a pre-admin session in order to take your exams. If you have not already confirmed your information with Total Registration and you do not attend a pre-admin session, you will forfeit your exams. See Ms. Parrott tomorrow at break if you have any questions.
- Hey AP Students! Have you confirmed your registration details online and showed your paid registration confirmation to Ms. Parrott? You must do so by tomorrow or you will be required to attend a pre-registration session to prepare for the Exams.
- Hey Seniors do you need to take a placement test in order to enroll for Fall 2018 for one of the Peralta colleges ? Are you a 9th, 10th or 11th grader wanting to take a community college summer course at one of the Peralta colleges and need to take your placement tests?
- Your counselors have set up a time just for you to take placement tests at BCC Thursday April 19th at 1pm. Please sign up in the counseling office by April 17th.
- Seniors: Berkeley City College will be in the little theater Thursday April 5th during lunch to discuss how to register, enroll in classes, take placement tests and how to transfer to a 4 year university. If you plan to go to a different community college, you should still plan to attend since the process of applying is similar for all community colleges.
Clubs and Teams
- I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse- Film Club in Room 206. Be there!
- Be sure to stop by Feminist Club in Room 214B for a discussion on WOC.
- Boys JV Baseball @ 2:15
- Girls Varsity Softball @ 2:45