Block A Schedule
- The Albany Board of Education, which includes both student and elected members will be hosting a series of forums to discuss important issues with students and staff. These forums will be held in the AHS atrium from 1:12-2:00pm today. Come meet your Board of Education members to share ideas, concerns or questions you have and let’s work together to support all students in Albany,
- Seniors: You might qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy, an award from the State of California and sponsored by Albany High School. These forms are available with your Foreign Language Teachers and also in the Counseling Office. Please turn them in to the Counseling Office by April 27th.
- Dear Albany High School: SchoolCARE works incredibly hard to raise funds for Albany Schools and they are looking for your feedback. Please take a few minutes to complete this brief survey which will help inform them of student, parent and community priorities for programs and services at Albany High School. Thank you in advance for your time and contributions. https://goo.gl/forms/NtaCImq1uZQqtoEC2 Principal Ritchie
- AUSD SUMMER SCHOOL AUSD Summer School is currently enrolling students. This 4-week, free program will be held from June 25 - July 20 with a holiday taken on July 4. The program will be held at Cornell Elementary School. The courses being offered are English and History. Students who have failed an English or History class and need to make up those credits in order to graduate will be given priority enrollment. Students who have received a D in English or History may also request an opportunity to improve their grade in summer school, but enrollment to these students will be given on a first-come, first-served basis based on space in the program. Registration forms are now available in the counseling office. The deadline to register for AUSD Summer School is Friday, May 4 or before. If you need to make up credits for English or History classes that you've earned a D or F in, please turn in your registration forms by May 4 or before. Early registration is encouraged as changes can me made up to the day Summer School begins. Enrollment space is limited. Forms are in the counseling office.
- The next meeting of the Albany Music Fund will be on Saturday, April 21, at 9:30am, in the choir room of the high school. Come get involved and we promise we will be done by 11!
College and Career
- Hey Seniors do you need to take a placement test in order to enroll for Fall 2018 for one of the Peralta colleges ? Are you a 9th, 10th or 11th grader wanting to take a community college summer course at one of the Peralta colleges and need to take your placement tests?
- Your counselors have set up a time just for you to take placement tests at BCC Thursday April 19th at 1pm. Please sign up in the counseling office by April 17th.
- Seniors: Berkeley City College will be in the little theater Thursday April 5th during lunch to discuss how to register, enroll in classes, take placement tests and how to transfer to a 4 year university. If you plan to go to a different community college, you should still plan to attend since the process of applying is similar for all community colleges.