Block B Schedule
- Congratulations to Maria-Sophia Fedyk, Ruby Tang, Evan Zhong, Nathan Skinner, and Milo Kearney for placing fourth in the nation at the Ocean Science Bowl Nationals Competition last weekend. Special thanks to Ms. Cajina and Mr. Davis for their support.
- Come support the Albany Choir program at our Spring Feature concert this Thursday, April 26th at 7pm at St. Alban’s church. Entry is donation-based and proceeds go to the funding of out spring tour. Hope to see you there!
- Last chance to pre-purchase yearbooks. Cost is $90 and checks can be written to AHS and given to Ms. Radford. Cut off date is Friday, April 28. Some books will be available for purchase during distribution days in June. Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Seniors: The extra graduation ticket request letter from your parent/guardian is due to the Main Office by Friday, April 27th.
- Seniors: If you have not yet ordered your cap and gown, please stop by the Main Office to get information packet.
- Don't miss the AHS Dance Department's Spring Dance Concert "Inside Out" Thursday, May 3 at 7 pm and Friday, May 4 at 6:00 and 8:15 pm in the Little Theater. Come support your favorite dancers from Dance 1, Dance 2, Albany Dance Company and Albany Hip Hop Crew. Tickets are $5 for students and AHS Staff, and $10 for adults. They are available now on Brownpapertickets.com.
- SECOND ANNUAL AAB PASTA DINNER, APRIL 27TH, 6-9pm at Albany Veterans Memorial hall. Tickets $15 until 4/25, then $20 until event, space permitting. Volunteer opportunities at http://signup.com/go/mEhJTPi. Tickets available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-albany-athletics-boosters-pasta-dinner-tickets-44584792314).
- Prom is right around the corner, June 2nd. Prom tickets on sale next week for $90, 5/1-5/4. Also sold again 5/21 – 5/25 for $95. Dance agreements and list of people who qualify for $5 off prom tickets because of Spring Fling is available on the leadership board.
College and Career
- Hey Juniors the counselors are hosting a Financial aid night just for you and your families on Wednesday May 2nd from 7:00 - 8:30 pm in the library. Don't miss out on leaning about what colleges offer the most merit-based scholarship money, state vs private college and how to pay for your future.
- Hey Cougars! Want to be a Poll Worker? Here's how! \Sign-up with Alameda County's Registrar of Voters to assist voters at polling places during the Primary Election on Tuesday, June 5th. Multi-language speakers (especially those fluent in Chinese, Khmer Korean, Spanish, Tagalog) are encouraged to apply. Applications are available in the Counseling Department. Contact the Recruiting Unit at (510) 272-6971 for more information.
Clubs and Teams
- Key Club meeting today at lunch in Room 302! There will be food.
- Boys Tennis @ All Day
- Boys JV Baseball @ 2:30
- Boys V Baseball @ 2:30