Block A Schedule
- The lost and found will be donated on Friday, March 9. Check in the attendance office for lost items.
- Senior panos are here! If you ordered one you can pick it up in the attendance office.
- AHS Theater Ensemble presents Peter and the Starcatchers! Come see this famous prequel to Peter Pan at the Little Theater on Thursday at 7:00pm, Friday at 8:00pm, Saturday at 2:00pm and 8:00pm, and Sunday at 2:00pm. The cost is $10 for students/teachers and $15 for adults.
- Albany Mayor Peggy McQuaid welcomes Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O’Malley to speak with the community on the topic of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment. Community members and students are invited to participate in the forum on Wednesday, March 7th from 7:00-8:00pm in the Albany Community Center.
- Come to Chipotle on Gilman St. (near REI) for dinner tonight, Tuesday, March 6th and support the Albany Girls Soccer Team. Come after 5 p.m. (dine-in or takeout) and tell the cashier before you pay that your order supports the team. Thanks for helping Albany Girls Soccer!
College and Career
- In today's college visit line-up we have the Art Institute of California at 10:45 in the Counseling Office Conference Room.
- Cougars: The PTPS SAT prep course continues today and will close to new students this afternoon. If you have not yet signed-up, see Ms. Parrott in the Counseling Department by lunchtime today.
- Juniors: Have you signed up for Job Shadow Day, yet? Sign-ups end this week, so sign-up at bit.ly/jsd2018 today.
Clubs and Teams
- Are you a student of color interested in getting more community service hours? Get more information in Room 104 during lunch for BSU.
- Key Club will be holding a Krispy Kreme fundraiser today! Stop by and get glazed and chocolate-covered donuts in front of the school!
- Boys Golf @ 2:30