- Congratulations to the Albany High Mountain Biking Team on their first race! Kudos to Victoria for getting a 4th place podium in Varsity and Alison for her 2nd place finish in the Sophomores cut!
- Senior panos are here! If you ordered one you can pick it up in the attendance office.
- Come to Chipotle on Gilman St. (near REI) for dinner on Tuesday March 6th and support the Albany Girls Soccer Team. Come after 5 p.m. (dine-in or takeout) and tell the cashier before you pay that your order supports the team. Thanks for helping Albany Girls Soccer!
College and Career
- Juniors: Have you signed up for Job Shadow Day, yet? Sign-ups end this week, so sign-up at bit.ly/jsd2018 today.
- Cougars: Are you looking for a job or other opportunities to pursue outside the walls of AHS? Check the bulletin boards in the counseling department and the atrium for internships, camps, and conferences.
- In this week's college visit line-up we have the Art Institute of California. See Naviance for details and to sign-up.
- The first review session for the 2018 AP Comparative Government exam will be held at 7 pm tonight in Room 207.
Clubs and Teams
- Are you a student of color interested in getting more community service hours? Get more information in Room 104 during lunch for BSU.
- Math Club will be held today in Room 313. Come, cuz we have candy!