Block B Schedule
- Principal Ritchie's Friday food for thought: I've been thinking about and talking to many students, families and staff about school safety. One thought was how we try to instill some basic principles of human behavior with elementary students by encouraging all to be safe, respectful and responsible citizens at school and in our community. Care about the safety of yourself and others, take responsibility for having safe schools personally and, represent respectful practices in every corner of our world. Thank you Albany High.
- Students: Albany Coming Together is looking for two students to be on the panel that reviews the District wide recommendations and helps move Albany forward with this important equity work. Meetings are once a month and stepping into this position would be a great opportunity for any student. For more information, please contact Principal Ritchie in the main office.
- Albany High will be the host site for the 2018 Div. IV boys/girls basketball championships this Saturday, March 3rd. Mr. Lopez is looking for a few responsible students to help with the admission table, shot clock & scoreboard. Students will get paid $50 for your work during the 2 games. Stop by the athletic office for more details.
- Senior panos are here! If you ordered one you can pick it up in the attendance office.
- Come to Chipotle on Gilman St. (near REI) for dinner on Tuesday March 6th and support the Albany Girls Soccer Team. Come after 5 p.m. (dine-in or takeout) and tell the cashier before you pay that your order supports the team. Thanks for helping Albany Girls Soccer!
College and Career
- Seniors: Today is the last day to submit your FAFSA or CADAA to be eligible for the California Student Aid Commission and Get Schooled $1000 scholarship. If you attended our Cash for College Workshop in October, you have two opportunities to win. E-mail Ms. Parrott for details.
- In next week's college visit line-up we have the Art Institute of California. See Naviance for details and to sign-up.
- Juniors: Have you signed up for Job Shadow Day, yet? Sign-ups end next week, so sign-up at bit.ly/jsd18 today.
- The first review session for the 2018 AP Comparative Government exam will be held at 7 pm on Monday evening, 5 March, in Room 207.
Clubs and Teams
- One Heart Bake Sale Friday after school! Come get cookies!
- Jv Boys Baseball @ 1:45
- Varsity Boys Baseball @ 2:30