Block B Schedule
- This Friday, 2/2, will be a Block B Assembly Schedule.
- Finals may be over, but it's never too early to get some extra help. Don't forget tutors are available Mondays through Thursdays at lunch by the Flex Office.
- The AHS PTSA is hosting an information night especially for 10th and 11th graders (though other grades and parents are welcome!). Contra Costa Community College and College of Marin will be sharing info about their schools, how easy it is to apply, career options, student life, and more. Ms. Peterson from the AHS Counseling Office will speak about alternatives to 4-year colleges and share how AHS counselors support students who are not planning on attending 4-year colleges. Please join us at 7pm on Monday, Feb 5th in the AHS Library. We will hold a brief PTSA meeting before the presentations.
- Free food! Free food? Free food!! If you fill out the brief student Dining Survey we sent to your school email today, you will receive $5 credit on your meal account. Check your inbox for the Student Dining Survey, complete it, and get $5 credit toward any food item. That’s it? That’s it! Complete the Student Dining Survey today!
College and Career
- Attention Seniors: Looking for free money for college? The Berkeley Kiwanis Scholarship application is now available in the Counseling Office. Don’t miss this opportunity! Scholarship money ranges from $500 to $12,000 each. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, February 21st.
Clubs and Teams
- Interested in participating on a spring sports team? If so, then be sure to complete your online athletic registration by Thursday, Feb. 1st at 3:00pm. Be sure to upload your medical clearance form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. If you’ve already played on a sports team this school year, then all you need to do is update your registration for the spring sport you’d like to play. More information can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- All interested in playing on the spring Co-ed Badminton team...there will be an informational meeting at lunch on Tuesday, Jan. 30th in the wrestling room. Please spread the word!
- The Model UN Club will meet today at lunch in Room 207. Students attending The Berkeley Conference must attend the meeting.
- Best Buddies Club Meeting Thursday, February 1st during lunch in Room 219.
- Softball conditioning schedule is every Tuesday and Wednesday in the weight training room with Ben from 6-7pm until the season starts in February.
- Key Club Meeting Wednesday at lunch. See you there, Kiwis!