Block A Schedule
- Finals may be over, but it's never too early to get some extra help. Don't forget tutors are available Mondays through Thursdays at lunch by the Flex Office.
Clubs and Teams
- Interested in participating on a spring sports team? If so, then be sure to complete your online athletic registration by Thursday, Feb. 1st at 3:00pm. Be sure to upload your medical clearance form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. If you’ve already played on a sports team this school year, then all you need to do is update your registration for the spring sport you’d like to play. More information can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- All interested in playing on the spring Co-ed Badminton team...there will be an informational meeting at lunch on Tuesday, Jan. 30th in the wrestling room. Please spread the word!
- Are you interested in Gothic culture? If so, come to the Gothic Culture Club. We meet on Tuesdays during lunch in Room 206. All are welcome!
- Best Buddies Club Meeting Thursday, February 1st during lunch in Room 219.
- Softball conditioning schedule is every Tuesday and Wednesday in the weight training room with Ben from 6-7pm until the season starts in February.
- Bake for Charity Club today at lunch in culinary room in the art building. We will be making cinnamon rolls.
- Krispy Kreme fundraiser afterschool! Support Key Club and get donuts for $1.50.
- Key Club Meeting Wednesday at lunch. See you there, Kiwis!
- Be sure to stop by Feminist Club for a thoughtful discussion on Rape culture.
- Freshman/Sophomore Boys Basketball @ 2:45