Block A Schedule
- Wednesday, May 9th, will be a Block B Assembly Schedule.
- Prom is right around the corner, June 2nd. Tickets will be sold again 5/21 – 5/25 for $95. Dance agreements and list of people who qualify for $5 off prom tickets because of Spring Fling are available on the leadership board.
- Seniors: What could be better than spending Wednesday, May 30 at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk? A limited number of slots are still available for the senior retreat. Transportation, unlimited rides and a BBQ lunch are included for $75. Permission forms are in the attendance office.
- Class of 2018 - Seniors: Sign up and register for your Graduation All Night Party at the Albany Bowling Alley.
- Friday, June 15th from 10:00 pm - 5:00 a.m. Join the fun with Bowling, Pool Table, FabPhoto Booth, DJ Hightop,
- Movies, Tattoo artist, Casino Games, Fortune Teller, Raffle prizes, food & drinks and so much more!!
- Tickets are $75 in advance or $100 at the door. Please order your tickets at http://ahsgradnight2018.eventbrite.com or come to the school office to register and pay by cash or check (payable to AHS PTSA). This is an event for seniors only.
- This is the last chance to be with your AHS 12th grade peers, before you all head off to your future adventures.
- Register Now! (Scholarship by request, if needed).
- The next meeting of the Albany Music Fund will be on Saturday, May 19, at 9:30am, in the choir room of the high school. Come get involved and we promise we will be done by 10:30!
College and Career
- Are you interested in earning college credit next year? Do you have a job working with students or want to earn credit helping out at an elementary school? Are you interested in a career in education? In a new partnership, two Berkeley City College Education courses will be offered at AHS next year! Come to a meeting in M1 today at lunch to find out more and to sign-up.
- Reminder for AP Exam students: You must bring the printed paid confirmation to your first AP Exam along with your picture ID in order to be admitted into the exam room.
Clubs and Teams
- Due to AP Testing and a shortage on candy, Math Club will not be held this week.
- Come to Room 214B during lunch for Feminist Club!
- Boys Tennis @ All Day
- Boys JV Baseball @ 1:30
- Boys Varsity Baseball @ 2:30