Block B Schedule
- Principal Ritchie's Friday Food for Thought: Once again, I have to thank the entire student body for being such a respectful audience for the Axis Dance Company assembly. Celebrating abilities and focusing on what a person can do, instead of putting them down for what challenges them, is always a sign of being a compassionate member of our community.
- Prom is right around the corner, June 2nd. Tickets will be sold again 5/21 – 5/25 for $95. Dance agreements and list of people who qualify for $5 off prom tickets because of Spring Fling are available on the leadership board.
- Seniors: What could be better than spending Wednesday, May 30 at the Santa Cruz Boardwalk? A limited number of slots are still available for the senior retreat. Transportation, unlimited rides and a BBQ lunch are included for $75. Permission forms are in the attendance office.
- Seniors: If you have signed up for the senior retreat please be sure to respond to the transportation survey that was emailed to you. Check in the attendance office for more info.
- MORE SIGNUPS ARE NEEDED TO MAKE THIS TRIP HAPPEN! TELL YOUR FRIENDS – TODAY IS THE ABSOLUTE DEADLINE!
- Did you enjoy IHS freshman year? Do you like helping people and educating your peers? Then peer help may be for you! Applications to join the 2018-2019 peer help group are now available in the counseling office for freshman and sophomores and they are due May 15th.
- Any students interested in Berkeley Rep's Teen Council program should come to the library during Advisory today.
- If you would like to be represented during Black Graduation which will be held on June 8th at 5:30pm, sign up in Room 104, so you can celebrate with BSU! The last day to sign up will be Thursday, May 17th.
College and Career
- Are you interested in earning college credit next year? Do you have a job working with students or want to earn credit helping out at an elementary school? Are you interested in a career in education? In a new partnership, two Berkeley City College Education courses will be offered at AHS next year! If you would like more information, or to sign up, stop by the Flex Office and speak to Mr. McNally.
- Boys/Girls Swimming @ All Day