Block B Schedule
- Seniors: Graduation ticket distribution will be after school this week. Please check with the library and book room to see if you have any outstanding fines to clear before you can get your graduation tickets. Ticket distribution will be only at the end of the school day.
- Hey Seniors! We can't do Gradnight without YOU! Get your tickets now and secure your spot at this fun night! We need 100 students to sign up by May 31st to make this happen! Please stop by the office or go online to get your tickets today! Use password GoCougars at http://ahsgradnight2018.eventbrite.com
- Sarah Weber, Kali Lucas, and Anika Whetstone have placed 2nd out of over 3000 teams in the Capitol Hill Challenge, a nationwide stock market competition. Their prize is an all expense-paid trip to Washington D.C. where they will meet with their Congressional Representatives and financial industry professionals.
College and Career
- AP Chemistry course will be meeting on Wednesday, May 30th in Room 303 during lunch to discuss summer homework.
- AP Art History will be meeting on Thursday, May 31st in Room 215 during lunch to discuss summer homework.
- AP Literature will be meeting on Friday, June 1st in Room M4 during lunch to discuss summer homework.
- AP Spanish Summer Homework Packets will be distributed in class this week to students currently enrolled in Spanish 4 with Ms. Ortega. Students NOT enrolled in Spanish 4 can pick them up from Profe in Room 213 at lunch or after school. Gracias!
- This is the last week to complete the Graduate for Mas badge on GetSchooled.com to help AHS meet the challenge. Remember: clubs/classes with the highest participation will be rewarded if we earn the grant.
Clubs and Team
- Anyone interested in Cross Country for the fall: There is a mandatory meeting at lunch on Thursday May 31st at 1:15pm in Room 313.
- Best Buddies Final Party & Senior Send-Off is on Thursday, May 31st during lunch in Room 219.
- Come to Albany Key Club meeting in Room 302 at lunch! Bring a friend to get candy!