Block A Schedule
- The final due date for all library books is this Wednesday, May 16th. If you need or want library books after this date, you must make arrangements with Ms Oremland. Seniors must have cleared library accounts in order to fully participate in graduation.
- Prom is right around the corner, June 2nd. Tickets will be sold again 5/21 – 5/25 for $95. Dance agreements and list of people who qualify for $5 off prom tickets because of Spring Fling are available on the leadership board.
- Last week, Shiloe Skeeling-Peña was awarded a certificate of merit and a scholarship at the Regional Occupational Program Students of Excellence Awards for his outstanding achievements in his ROP Sports Medicine class. He stood out from other nominees for his “desire to help others, love of learning, and going the extra mile in completing his assignments and internship hours”. Congrats, Shiloe!
- If you would like to be represented during Black Graduation which will be held on June 8th at 5:30pm, sign up in Room 104, so you can celebrate with BSU! The last day to sign up will be Thursday, May 17th.
- Peer Help Applications are due today to Mrs. Grogans by the end of the day.
- Seniors: Speakers at Large speeches are due to the Attendance Office by Friday, May 18th.
Clubs and Team
- FOOTBALL meeting this Thursday, May 17th at 1:15pm in the Wrestling Room. Everyone that plans on playing football is EXPECTED to be there!
- Best Buddies Club meeting on Thursday, May 17th in Room 219 during lunch.
- Come to Feminist Club in Room 214 for leadership elections for next year! Vote for your leadership tomorrow at lunch!
- Boys Varsity Baseball @ 2:30