Block B Schedule
- Principal Ritchie's Friday Food for Thought: Congratulations on reaching the end of the 3rd quarter! There is a saying when running a race to "finish into the wind". This means lean forward when you see the end of the race and give all you've got to finish strong. Have a safe and renewing spring break!
- AUSD SUMMER SCHOOL AUSD Summer School is currently enrolling students. This 4-week, free program will be held from June 25 - July 20 with a holiday taken on July 4. The program will be held at Cornell Elementary School. The courses being offered are English and History. Students who have failed an English or History class and need to make up those credits in order to graduate will be given priority enrollment. Students who have received a D in English or History may also request an opportunity to improve their grade in summer school, but enrollment to these students will be given on a first-come, first-served basis based on space in the program. Registration forms are now available in the counseling office. The deadline to register for AUSD Summer School is Friday, May 4 or before. If you need to make up credits for English or History classes that you've earned a D or F in, please turn in your registration forms by May 4 or before. Early registration is encouraged as changes can me made up to the day Summer School begins. Enrollment space is limited. Forms are in the counseling office.
College and Career
- In the week after Spring Break, the college visit line-up will be UC Santa Cruz. See Naviance for details. Space is limited to sign-up tody!
- Hey Seniors do you need to take a placement test in order to enroll for Fall 2018 for one of the Peralta colleges ? Are you a 9th, 10th or 11th grader wanting to take a community college summer course at one of the Peralta colleges and need to take your placement tests?
- Your counselors have set up a time just for you to take placement tests at BCC Thursday April 19th at 1pm. Please sign up in the counseling office by April 17th.
- Boys Varsity Baseball @ 2:30