Block B Schedule
- Principal Ritchie's Friday Food for thought: Have you heard that our own music teacher Mr. Bryant has been nominated as an All Star favorite teacher by Bay Area NBC sports! Check out his interview and let's rock the vote at http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/AST. The teacher with the most votes also receives an award of $20,000 for their school. Let's all congratulate and vote for Craig Bryant as our All-Star teacher!
- There will be an Ashland Trip meeting at lunch today in M4. If you are going on the Ashland trip, it is mandatory that you attend one of these two meetings
- Last chance to pre-purchase yearbooks. Cost is $90 and checks can be written to AHS and given to Ms. Radford. Cut off date is Friday, April 28. Some books will be available for purchase during distribution days in June. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seniors: The extra graduation ticket request letter from your parent/guardian is due to the Main Office by Friday, April 27th.
- Seniors: You might qualify for the Seal of Biliteracy, an award from the State of California and sponsored by Albany High School. These forms are available with your Foreign Language teachers and also in the Counseling Office. Please turn them in to the Counseling Office by April 27th.
- Permission slips for Senior Retreat will be passed out today in Senior Advisory class rooms. If you do not get one during advisory find them in the attendance office.
- Juniors and Seniors: You're already planning your perfect promposal, so why not get paid for it? Up to $500 will be awarded to the winners. The deadline is Monday. Visit GetSchooled.com for details.
- Boys Varsity Baseball @ 2:30
- Boy’s JV Baseball @ 2:30
- Boys/girls Swimming @ 2:30