Block B Assembly Schedule
- Today is a Block B Assembly Schedule
Period 2 8:10-9:42
Period 4 9:57-11:29
Period 6 1:10-2:42
- Principal Ritchie’s Food For Thought: I attended a workshop at the Museum of Tolerance in Los Ángeles this week. What I brought back were tools to help make Albany High more just, equitable and safe. I ask you to join me in expressing pride, confidence and healthy self esteem without denying the value and dignity of other people everyday.
- Did you get Free Food! Free Food?!? Yes, Free Food!! Right! Today is the final day to complete the Student Dining Survey and get $5 credit on your meal account. Check you inbox for the Student Dining Survey, complete it today, and get $5 credit toward any food item. That’s easy! So easy! Complete the Student Dining Survey today!
- The 2018 Albany Hoops t-shirts are here! The shirts will be FREE for the first 75 students to show up at the Girls Basketball games vs. John Swett on Friday, Feb. 2nd. Game times are at 5:30/7:00. T-shirts will be distributed at the snack bar! Hope to see you there!
College and Career
- FINAL DEADLINE is February 15 for Global Navigator Scholarships to study abroad this summer! CIEE has just added a program in St. Petersburg, Russia, so stop by Room 213 for more information.
- AP Students, if you used your AUSD e-mail address to register for your exams, you must update your registration using a personal account. Registration closes next week, but don't delay, get this done today!
- In next week’s College Visit line-up, we have Rutgers University. Sign up and see details in Naviance. Space is limited so sign-up today!
- Are you looking for free SAT prep help? Sign-up at bit.ly/PTPSspring18. Classes start in February!
Clubs and Teams
- Interested in participating on a spring sports team? If so, then be sure to complete your online athletic registration by Thursday, Feb. 1st at 3:00pm. Be sure to upload your medical clearance form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. If you’ve already played on a sports team this school year, then all you need to do is update your registration for the spring sport you’d like to play. More information can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- All interested in playing on the spring Co-ed Badminton team...there will be an informational meeting at lunch on Tuesday, Jan. 30th in the wrestling room. Please spread the word!
- The Varsity Boys Soccer team will travel to El Cerrito TONIGHT in the first round of TCAL Playoffs. Kick off will be at 6:00pm. Admission is $2.00 for students.
- Unicef Club is meeting today in Room 211.
- French Club meeting this Monday in Room 210! Come for a potluck and movie. Abintot!
- Interested in participating in a robotics competition? Come to a meeting Friday in Room 310, no prior experience necessary.
- Boys wrestling @ all day