Block A Schedule
- No school: Mid-Winter Break during February 19 – February 23.
- Please stop by Zachary's on Thursday, February 15th to support the Best Buddies Fundraiser. Bring our flyer or a picture of our flyer which is posted outside Room 219 to get the donation at the cashier.
- Want to support Girls Tennis? Come to Chipotle at Gilman this Saturday from 4-8pm and mention the team at purchase. When the team is mentioned, 50% of the purchase goes towards Albany Girls Tennis.
College and Career
- Still deciding what elective to take next year? Come to the Little Theater during lunch on Thursday to learn about all of the Applied Arts electives offered at AHS. Teachers will be there to answer questions.
- Attention Seniors: Looking for free money for college? The Berkeley Kiwanis Scholarship application is now available in the Counseling Office. Don’t miss this opportunity! Scholarship money ranges from $500 to $12,000 each. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, February 21st.
Clubs and Teams
- All athletes registered for Badminton, please meet in the wrestling room at lunch on Thursday, Feb 15h to discuss details of the upcoming season.
- We are still looking for more athletes to play Boy's Tennis and Girl's Softball. The last time to register online for either of these teams is Wednesday, Feb. 14th from 6-7 pm. Please go to goalbanyathletics.org under registration to complete the online forms.
- All athletes registered for Badminton, please meet in the wrestling room at lunch on Wednesday Feb. 14th to discuss details of the upcoming season.
- One Heart Thursday at lunch in Room 211.