Block B Schedule
- Seniors: After attendance is taken in advisory there is a senior class meeting in the gym with Mr. Pratt.
- Please stop by Zachary's on Thursday, February 15th to support the Best Buddies Fundraiser. Bring our flyer or a picture of our flyer which is posted outside Room 219 to get the donation at the cashier.
- Do you have a bicycle in need of repair? Earth Team will be hosting the Alameda County Bikemobile this Thursday from 1-4:30pm to provide free tune-ups! The Bikemobile can fix flat tires, adjust brakes and gears, and replace broken parts. Stop by at lunch and blend yourself a free smoothie while you wait!
College and Career
- Attention Sophomores! Are you interested in being part of a smaller learning community? Doing projects that challenge your curious mind? Participating in off-campus internships? Then you should find out more about the EDSET program! Please come to a meeting today at lunch in Ms. Park's room - M2. If you can't make the Wednesdaymeeting, please talk to Mr. Fiess in room 306 any day at lunch. We look forward to meeting you!
- Still deciding what elective to take next year? Come to the Little Theater during lunch on Thursday to learn about all of the Applied Arts electives offered at AHS. Teachers will be there to answer questions.
- If you’re interested in enrolling in English 3 Honors or AP Lit next year, you must come to a meeting in the Little Theater at lunch today . If you can’t attend, see Ms. Park.
- Attention Seniors: Looking for free money for college? The Berkeley Kiwanis Scholarship application is now available in the Counseling Office. Don’t miss this opportunity! Scholarship money ranges from $500 to $12,000 each. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, February 21st.
Clubs and Teams
- We are still looking for more athletes to play Boy's Tennis and Girl's Softball. The last time to register online for either of these teams is Wednesday, Feb. 14th from 6-7 pm. Please go to goalbanyathletics.org under registration to complete the online forms.
- All athletes registered for Badminton, please meet in the wrestling room at lunch on Wednesday Feb. 14th to discuss details of the upcoming season.
- Audition for Albany Hip-Hop Crew! Today at lunch in the Multi-Purpose Room, If you have questions, please contact Michelle Lee and Kristianne Bautista. Wear comfy clothes! See you there!
- Today at lunch join us in Room 302 for Key Club!
- Join Bring Change to Mind Club’s kahoot on mental health today in Room 106 to win $25 gift cards and eat free pizza!