- This Week's Schedule
Wednesday, 1/24 Thursday, 1/25 Friday, 1/26
Per. 2 8:10-10:08 Per. 5 8:10-10:08 Per. 6 8:10-10:08
Break 10:08-10:23 Break 10:08-10:23 Break 10:08-10:23
Per. 4 10:28-12:26 Per. 7 10:28-12:26 Advisory 10:28-12:26
- The library will be closing at 2pm on Finals days next week. The library will have regular hours on Monday, which is not a finals day.
- The AHS PTSA is hosting an information night especially for 10th and 11th graders (though other grades and parents are welcome!). Contra Costa Community College and College of Marin will be sharing info about their schools, how easy it is to apply, career options, student life, and more. Ms. Peterson from the AHS Counseling Office will speak about alternatives to 4-year colleges and share how AHS counselors support students who are not planning on attending 4-year colleges. Please join us at 7pm on Monday, Feb 5th in the AHS Library. We will hold a brief PTSA meeting before the presentations.
College and Career
- Schedule change requests forms are available starting Friday January 19th in the main office. Please fill out the form and return to the counseling office on the following dates.
- 11th and 12th Tuesday 1/23 12:30pm to 1:30pm
- 9th and 10th grade Wednesday 1/.24 12:30 to 1:30pm.
- Please note all classes are year long and do not allow mid-year entry. Exceptions for Service and courses needed to meet graduation requirements or college eligible seniors.
- Attention Seniors: Looking for free money for college? The Berkeley Kiwanis Scholarship application is now available in the Counseling Office. Don’t miss this opportunity! Scholarship money ranges from $500 to $12,000 each. The deadline to apply is Wednesday, February 21st.
Clubs and Teams
- There will be a very brief meeting of the Model UN Club on Wednesday, right after the 4th period final exam.
- Softball conditioning for this week will be today at 2:15 in the weight training room.