Block A Schedule
College and Career
- Hey Cougars! Wouldn't you like to know Where There Be Dragons? If you are interested in spending some time abroad this summer or the year after your graduate from AHS, come visit with WTBD reps today at 2:45p. E-mail Ms. Parrott to sign-up.
- AP Students: Exam registration continues this week. Don't delay... Sign-up at bit.ly/AHSAP18 today!
- Hey Cougars! Once again it's on... We have joined the National Graduate for Mas Challenge. To help us best the rest of the schools in the nation visit getschooled.com to sign-up today! You'll get tips, tools and texts about everything from navigating high school to acing interviews. Need assistance completing the FAFSA/CADAA? They've got you covered! Need SAT and ACT test prep help? They have that, too! Complete challenges, collect badges and earn points for yourself and AHS. Bring proof of your first completed badge to Ms. Parrott in the Counseling Office for your first reward.
Clubs and Teams
- Are you interested in Venture Capital? If so, come to Mr. Places Room 303 on Tuesday the 16th during lunch to hear a director of HP Venture Capital speak about how you can get involved. There will be food.
- There will be an informational meeting for anyone interested in playing football next year on Tuesday, Jan. 16th in the Wresting Room. Be sure to show up and meet the new coach!
- Bio Club today in Room 306!
- Softball conditioning schedule is every Tuesday and Wednesday in the weight training room with Ben from 6-7pm until the season starts in early February.