Block B Schedule
- Monday, January 15th – Martin Luther King Jr. Day – No School
- Principal Ritchie's food for thought. When I'm observing students in the cafe during break, I can appreciate the patience needed to wait in the line for food. Respecting our expectations of staying in line and not cutting to the front, is the right thing to do. Thank you for contributing to a positive and respectful cafe community.
- Don't miss the AHS Dance Department's Winter Showcase Thursday, January 11 at 7 pm and Friday, January 12 at 6:00 and 8:15 pm in the Little Theater. Come support your favorite dancers from Dance 1, Dance 2, and Albany Dance Company, . $5 donation appreciated.
College and Career
- AP Students: Senior priority registration ends this weekend, but exam registration continues next week, with Junior priority. Accommodations and financial assistance are available, so don't delay, visit bit.ly/AHSAP18 to register today!
- Hey Cougars! Wouldn't you like to know Where There Be Dragons? If you are interested in spending some time abroad this summer or the year after your graduate from AHS, come visit with WTBD reps on Tuesday at 2:45p. E-mail Ms. Parrott to sign-up.
Clubs and Teams
- Are you interested in Venture Capital? If so, come to Mr. Places Room 303 on Tuesday the 16th during lunch to hear a director of HP Venture Capital speak about how you can get involved. There will be food.
- There will be an informational meeting for anyone interested in playing football next year on Tuesday, Jan. 16th in the Wresting Room. Be sure to show up and meet the new coach!
- Unicef club is meeting today in Room 211.
- JV Boys Soccer @ 2:45
- Freshman Boys Basketball @ 2:45