Block A Schedule
- The rest of the week’s schedule will be ABAB.
- In order to request a schedule change, line up outside of the Counseling Office on Wednesday, August 28th after school. Very limited changes can be made at this time. If you were placed in the wrong level of a class or have 2 of the same class, for example English, please come see your counselor during that class period prior to Wednesday. You Do NOT need to stand in line if you want to add service to your schedule. Please pick up a service contract in the counseling form and once returned to your counselor your service will be added. Happy first week of school!
- There will be no school on Monday, September 4 due to Labor Day.
- Attention Seniors: Senior Portraits will be held the week of September 5-8.
College and Career
Clubs and Teams
- Club Presidents Meeting during Advisory, September 6: All current club presidents or those wishing to start a club should attend. Contact Sarah Hartono over school email to secure a spot and pass out during Advisory.
- Club Rush is on September 13. Check out the courtyard for clubs and treats!