Block A Schedule
- Seniors have three weeks to order Senior Panoramic pictures. Order forms are in the attendance office and orders must be placed by 11/17.
- Congrats to the league championship Boys Cross Country team. Also congrats to league champs and MVPs, Calder Abbott and Riley Harmon.
- What is a pigeon melon? Why are those birds talking to us? Will we ever escape the control of adults and be able to explore the world? Get answers to these questions by seeing AHS Theatre Ensemble's Bustown, this Thursday through Sunday. Tickets at the door or at bustown.brownpapertickets.com.
College and Career
- In today's College Visit line-up, we have Cogswell College in the Counseling Office Conference Room at 10:45. If you want to persue an education in graphic design, animation, gaming or other interactive media, this may be the school for you!
- Seniors Free Drop College Application help has started. For the month of November every Monday room 310 after school, Tues/Thurs at lunch in counseling office.
Clubs and Teams
- Wanna try out for a winter sport. Girls/Boys basketball, girls/boys soccer, and boys/girls wrestling tryouts will be taken place today and will be taking place all week! Make sure you have completed your online athletic registration and come tryout!
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays: Intermural basketball. Get teams of 3 for tournament.
- Best Buddies Club Picture Day,Thursday, November 9th. Pls. come right at the beginning of lunch and meet us at the Amphitheater steps outside in the courtyard.
- Albany Key Club will be meeting in Room 302 on Wednesday! See you there!
- Gender Sexuality Alliance meets Wednesday at lunch in Room 109A to discuss experiences in Albany.
- Jewish Student Union will be meeting Wednesday at lunch in Room 314.
- Come to Feminist Club today at lunch in Room 214B!
- Bio Club today at lunch in Room 306!
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday at lunch in the Little Theater; Stanford debates, bring your speeches!
- Attention all track athletes, interested in pre-season workout? Meet in the Gym lobby during lunch on Thursday.