Block B Schedule
- The lost and found will be donated to charity next Tuesday, November 8. Check in the attendance office for lost items.
- The Senior Panoramic picture will be taken on Wednesday, November 1 in the gym during Advisory. Seniors will go to their Advisory class first and then proceed to the gym.
- Congratulations to Jorgie Kiriruangchai for breaking at this year’s first speech tournament!
- Come to karaoke night this Friday, November 3rd at 7:00pm in the cafeteria. All students are welcome, bring your friends!
College and Career
- Seniors Free Drop College Application help has started. For the month of November every Monday room 310 after school, Tues/Thurs at lunch in counseling office.
- Have you considered taking a Gap Year after college? CIEE will be holding an information session at lunch tomorrow in the Counseling Office Conference Room. Come see what it's all about!
- There are no college visits scheduled for today. Tomorrow we welcome Grand Canyon University. Register in Naviance and RSVP to the e-mailed invitation for admittance.
Clubs and Teams
- Cheerleaders can come by the athletic office to get their cheer pictures any day this week at morning break or lunch.
- Best Buddies Club Meeting, Thursday November 2nd during lunch in Room 219. Remember to bring your See’s Candies money!
- The Model UN Club will meet today at lunch in Room 207.
- Albany Key Club meets at lunch today in Room 302!
- Join Jewish Student Union for our first meeting on Wednesday at lunch in Room 314.
- Girls Tennis @ 10:00am