Block B Schedule
- The City of Albany is looking for a student member to sit on the Community Media Access Committee. This member will help advise the City Council on matters related to media access in the City, will sponsor and support the Albany FilmFest and its activities. The Committee supports community access as a way for Albany citizens to share in the political and social life of their community, and as a vehicle for self-expression and communication. For more information, please see Principal Ritchie or visit the City of Albany's website.
- Senior Portrait retakes will be held in the library on Monday, October 16- Wednesday, October 18. This is the Last Chance for portraits on campus. Please see the attendance office or Ms. Radford in 206 if you are uncertain of your scheduled appointment.
College and Career
- Seniors applying to UC schools you need to attend our UC tips on how to fill out the application this Wednesday, October 11th at lunch in the Little Theater.
- Attention Jrs. & Srs., ages 16 and up, applications for the District Attorney's Justice Academy are due next month. DAJA is a great learning and working experience for those of you interested in pursuing the study of, and/or careers in, politics, social justice, law, and the justice system. Pick up an application from the Counseling Office.
- This week San Diego, Santa Clara, LaVerne, Dominican, Toronto, St. Mary's & UNLV will be on campus, as well as The University of Redlands, which will be here today at 2pm and Washington State University tomorrow at 8:15am. See Naviance for details.
Clubs and Teams
- Badminton singles and doubles during lunch in the gym. Make sure to bring student ID. Single tournament Wednesday and doubles tournament Monday. Teachers are welcome.
- Online winter sports registration will take place from Oct. 1 at 8am – Nov. 2 at 3pm. If you already played a sport this year, you still need to update your athletic registration for the sport you’d like to play. Don’t forget to upload your medical form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. Online registration can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- Come to Bio Club Room 306 on Tuesday at lunch since we have food!
- Math Club will be held today in Room 313.
- Come celebrate the Mooncake Festival with Hapa Club at lunch on Tuesday in Room 218!
- 2019, there will be a homecoming decoration meeting at lunch in Room 109A today only.