Block B Schedule
- Next Week Schedule Change:
- Monday, 10/9 Block B Schedule
- Tuesday, 10/10 Block A Schedule
- Wednesday, 10/11 Block B Schedule
- Thursday, 10/12 Block A Schedule
- Friday, 10/13 No School – Professional Development Day
- Principal Ritchie's Friday food for thought: October is National Bullying Prevention Month. The effects of bullying make me think of the way a banana that gets bruised, may not show the harm on the outside peel but on the inside instead. The same can be true for a person that is bullied. If you think you have bullied someone in the past, take a bold move to apologize. You would be surprised how much this reverses the bruising that is hard to see.
- Senior Portrait retakes will be held in the library on Monday, October 16- Wednesday, October 18. This is the Last Chance for portraits on campus. Please see the attendance office or Ms. Radford in 206 if you are uncertain of your scheduled appointment.
College and Career
- Seniors applying to UC schools you need to attend our UC tips on how to fill out the application this Wednesday, October 11th at lunch in the Little Theater.
- Missed this week’s college application and financial aid events? Join the East Bay Consortium during their 40th Annual College Information Day at UC Berkeley on Saturday, October 14th @ 8:30am. For more details visit eastbayconsortium.org.
- Are you a leader in your community? Do you believe that knowledge is power? If so, you should attend the Civic Pride Leadership Conference. Register online by October 16th at civicpride.net.
- In today’s college visit line-up we have: Sarah Lawrence College and Chapman University. See the whiteboard for details. Next week Redlands, San Diego, Santa Clara, LaVerne, Dominican, Toronto, St. Mary’s & UNLV will be on campus. See Naviance for details.
Clubs and Teams
- Badminton singles and doubles during lunch in the gym. Next week, make sure to bring student ID. Single tournament Wednesday and doubles tournament Monday. Teachers are welcome.
- Online winter sports registration will take place from Oct. 1 at 8am – Nov. 2 at 3pm. If you already played a sport this year, you still need to update your athletic registration for the sport you’d like to play. Don’t forget to upload your medical form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. Online registration can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- Unicef Club is meeting today at lunch in Room 211. Come to discuss Trick or Treat for UNICEF.
- Come to Robotics Club in Room 310 on Friday.
- Varsity Boys/Girls Cross Country @ All Day
- JV Football @ 2:30