- Seniors: Achievers will be here at lunch today and Tuesday, 10/31 to take your cap/gown, class ring, and announcement orders. Please stop by the Main Office to get an order packet.
- The Senior Panoramic picture will be taken on Wednesday, November 1 in the gym during Advisory. Seniors will go to their Advisory class first and then proceed to the gym.
- The lost and found is full of items left at homecoming events. Please check the Attendance office for lost items.
College and Career
- In this week's college visit line-up, we have UC Santa Cruz and Grand Canyon University. See details and sign-up in Naviance.
- Attention Jrs. & Srs., ages 16 and up, applications for the District Attorney's Justice Academy are due next week. DAJA is a great learning and working experience for those of you interested in pursuing the study of, and/or careers in, politics, social justice, law, and the justice system. Pick up an application from the newsstand or see Ms. Parrott in the Counseling Office for more information.
- Come to Mr. Place’s Room 303 during lunch today to hear Lucy Chen, a Vice President at Wells Fargo, speak about her career and learn how you can pursue a career in finances too. There will be food!
Clubs and Teams
- The AHS Choir program is having a boba sale Tuesday, October 31st (Halloween) in front of the art building. Bring your friends and treat yourself to some delicious boba!
- Math Club will be held today in Room 313.
- Bio Club on Tuesday at lunch in Room 306.
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday at lunch in Room 207.