Block B Schedule
- Principal Ritchie's Friday Food For Thought-Welcome back feels overused this time of year but the sentiment is an important tradition for every community. Join me in helping all of our new and returning students usher in the new school year with pride and purpose.
- Lockers will be issued to Freshmen and new students next week at lunchtime on Tuesday, Sept. 4- Thursday, Sept. 6. Students with last name R-Z may come to the book room on Tuesday, names I-Q may come on Wednesday, and names A-H on Thursday. Students must share lockers with a partner. Continuing students may get new lockers or change lockers beginning Friday, Sept. 7.
College and Career
- In next week’s College Visit line-up, we have UC Berkeley. Sign up and see details in Naviance. Space is limited so sign-up today!
Clubs and Teams
- To all club presidents or those that want to start a club, there will be a mandatory club presidents meeting on Friday, 9/7. To attend this meeting, please email Elizabeth Ding at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Albany Cross Country is still looking for girl runners! Contact Coach Craig Stern at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Come to the track at 4pm on Tuesday or Wednesday.