Block A Schedule
- This Week’s Schedule:
- Tuesday, 3/13 Block A
- Wednesday, 3/14 Block B
- Thursday, 3/15 Block A
- Friday, 3/16 No School – Professional Development
- Seniors: The final deadline to order your cap and gown with Achievers is Thursday, 3/15.
- Flashback Friday Dance is this Friday at Memorial Hall. Tickets on sale during lunch: $15 and dance agreement. If you attend this dance, you automatically get $5 off your prom ticket!
- The next meeting of the Albany Music Fund (AMF) will be on Saturday March 17, at 9:30am, in the choir room of the high school. Come get involved and we promise we will be done by 11!
- 10th grade parent night is scheduled for Wednesday, March 14th from 7pm - 8:30pm in the LT Counselors will be presenting an overview of graduation requirements, 2 year and 4 year college requirements and ways to get involved.
- Are you interested in taking Dance 2 next year for PE 2 or Fine Art credit? Come to auditions Wednesday, March 14 at 3 pm in the Multipurpose room! See posted flyers for more details.
Clubs and Teams
- Best Buddies Potluck Picnic on Thursday, March 15th. Meet in Room 219 at lunch, indoors if raining. Bring something to share.
- Art Club Bake Sale on Tuesday! Come get some Baked goods afterschool.
- Come to the Gothic Culture Club today at lunch in Room 206.
- Com e to the Bake for Charity meeting at lunch today in the Culinary Room to make pie in honor of π.
- Key Club Wednesday at lunch in Room 302. Don’t forget about the Kiwi Madness OCM this Saturday, for 5 on 5 basketball and more!
- Stop by Room 104 on Thursdays for BSU. T-Shirts will be sold for $15 and special sizes can go through Ms. Swan.
- Boys Golf @ 2:30
- Boys JV Baseball @ 2:45
- Boys Varsity Baseball @ 2:00