Block B Schedule
- Principal Ritchie's Friday Food for Thought. Let's all think about and practice responsible decision making when it comes to keeping our school and community free from litter and preventing more work for others to clean up. Make constructive choices about personal behavior and social interactions by cleaning up and recycling your food containers in the cafe and keeping all restrooms clean and safe for everyone. Demonstrate being responsible citizens by disposing of trash properly as you travel to and from school. Our school and city appreciate your responsible efforts.
- Come to the Little Theater tonight at 6:30pm for a screening of “Hidden Figures.” Bring money for snacks!
- Today and Monday are your last days to get your singing Valentine's Grams for your friends, family, and loved ones. Don't miss your chance to send a personal card, candies, flowers, and a singing telegram in class! We are selling at lunch and after school today and Monday only!
College and Career
- In today's College Visit line-up, we have Rutgers University visiting at lunch in the Counseling Office Conference Room. Sign up and see details in Naviance. Space is limited so sign-up now!
- AP Students: Exam registration has closed and payments are due by this weekend. If you have any exams that are still pending, you must see Ms. Parrott by lunchtime today. All exams that remain pending or unpaid after this weekend will be canceled.
- If you’re interested in enrolling in English 3 Honors or AP Lit next year, you must come to a meeting in the Little Theater at lunch on Tuesday, February 13 or Wednesday, February 14th . If you can’t attend, see Ms. Park.
Clubs and Teams
- We are currently looking for students that are interested in being a part of the co-ed badminton team at AHS this year. Online registration is open until Friday, Feb. 9th at 3:00pm. Only those that are 100% committed should register. Stop by the AHS Athletic Office for more details.
- Softball tryouts are at Cougar field this week: Friday 3pm
- Unicef Club is meeting today in Room 211.
- Come to Room 213 at lunch on Friday, February 9th for Albany Bullying Prevention Club;s first meeting!
- Girls Wrestling @ All Day