Block A Schedule
- One of the staff bathrooms on the third floor has been converted into a student-use all gender single stall bathroom. It is available to anyone and everyone who would like to use it and it does not require a staff key. More information will be posted on the bulletin board in front of the main office. If there are any questions, Principal Ritchie or Senior Jack Morton can help. Please be respectful of the space and responsible with this restroom, thank you.
- The Psat test will be on Saturday, October 14 at Albany High. The cost is $25 and students can pay on Myschoolbucks, or with exact change, or check payable to AUSD from the book room starting today. Starting today, juniors have priority through 9/28. Sept. 29- Oct. 3: Sophomores. Oct.11-12: All other students. More details are posted on the Albany High website and outside the book room.
- Picture Retake day is Friday, Sept. 29. If you did not have your picture taken before you will receive a pass to go to the library to have your picture taken. You can pick up order forms in the attendance office. If you want to retake your picture you must turn in your original package to the photographers. Pick up pictures in the attendance office Asap so that you can decide whether you want a retake.
College and Career
- Do you need cash for college? If so, you should attend our Free Cash for College event next Wednesday, at 6:30pm in the Library. Space is limited, so register today by going to cash4college.org.
Clubs and Teams
- Online winter sports registration will take place from Oct. 1 at 8am – Nov. 2 at 3pm. If you already played a sport this year, you still need to update your athletic registration for the sport you’d like to play. Don’t forget to upload your medical form to your online account. No hard copies accepted. Online registration can be found at GoAlbanyAthletics.org
- There will be a Bake Sale for Latino Club after school.
- Girls Golf @ 2:15
- Freshman Volleyball @ 2:45