Block B Schedule
- Winter Break: December 18th – January 1 (No School)
- Principal Ritchie's Friday food for thought: One of the benefits of having the next two weeks off from school is the opportunity to recharge your energy levels. Whether you are staying close to home, working, traveling or working on assignments, take advantage of this time to catch up on sleep, connect with friends and family and to celebrate your efforts during this fall semester. May 2018 bring everyone growth, peace and strength throughout our community.
- A retainer was found . Come to the Attendance office to claim it.
- Do you want to know more about our school music programs and help make them even better? The Albany Music Fund could use your help. Our next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, January 20th at 9:30am in the Albany High School Choir room (in the arts annex building). We promise to be done by 11AM!
College and Career
- Attention budding artists: NYU's Tisch School of the Arts is accepting applications for it's 2018 Summer High School. Apps are due 1/10/18. Areas of focus include Dance, Drama, Writing, Filmmaking, Gaming, Photography, Production, Design & Music. Additional details can be found at bit.ly/tischhs.
Clubs and Teams
- 3 on 3 basketball starts on Tuesday. If you have a team, come to the gym at the start of lunch.
- Girls Wrestling @ 11:45