Block A Schedule
- Do you need help in any of your classes? Flex Tutoring is finally starting! Monday through Thursday come down to the Atrium under the stairs at the beginning of lunch to receive FREE tutoring from your fellow Cougars. We are starting today, and hope to be in full swing after Homecoming. Come to the Flex Office if you have questions.
- Albany High will be collecting donations for the families affected by the Napa & Sonoma County Fires. Please dropany donations- toiletries including feminine products, soap, toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, new underwear, new socks, etc. – to the Flex office next to the stairs in the Main Atrium.
- Do you want 10% off your venture products? Come to prelims and catch a wristband to receive 10% off your homecoming purchases.
- Swing by Venture for your Homecoming products! Affordable, cute, and convenient. Come down to the gym lobby and check it out.
- Make up pictures are here. Pick them up in the Attendance Office!
College and Career
- In today's college visit line-up we have Boston University and Ithaca College. Sign-up and see details in Naviance.
- Hey 10th and 11th graders College Information Night is October 25th is from 7pm to 9pm in little theater. Check your school email for more detail regarding specific workshops.
Clubs and Teams
- Attention AHS Mountain Bikers! There is a mandatory club meeting this Thursday on October 19th, at 7:30pm in the AHS library. A parent or guardian Must attend. See you there!
- Bake for Charity & AHS Choirs are holding a bake sale Thursday. All proceeds go directly to fire relief efforts in Santa Rosa, Napa, and surrounding areas.
- Best Buddies Halloween & Birthday Bash today during lunch in Room 219.
- BSU will be suspended until homecoming is over. There will not be a meeting today or next Thursday, but will resume once homecoming is over on November 2nd.
- Come to Robotics Club on Friday at lunch in Room 310.
- Come to the Latino Club bake sale Friday after school and help raise money for Puerto Rico.