Block A Schedule
- Albany High will be collecting donations for the families affected by the Napa & Sonoma County Fires. Please dropany donations- toiletries including feminine products, soap, toilet paper, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, new underwear, new socks, etc. – to the Flex office next to the stairs in the Main Atrium.
- Final recruit for students interested in a trip to Europe (Mid-Winter Break). Lunch time meeting on Wednesday in Room 215.
College and Career
- Beginning October 27th College Visit sign-ups will be processed in Naviance only!
- In today's college visit line-up we have Simmons College and UC San Diego. Tomorrow we welcome Cornell College at 8:15 am. Sign-up and see details in Naviance.
Clubs and Teams
- Bake for Charity & AHS Choirs are holding a bake sale Thursday. All proceeds go directly to fire relief efforts in Santa Rosa, Napa, and surrounding areas.
- Key Club is having a boba sale today afterschool to support people affected by the fires as of late.
- Best Buddies Halloween & Birthday Bash on Thursday, October 19th during lunch in Room 219.
- Reminder BSU on Thursdays in Room 104.
- GSA meets Wednesday at lunch in Room 109A.
- Attention AHS Mountain Bikers! There is a mandatory club meeting this Thursday, October 19th at 7:30pm in the AHS library. See you all there!
- Join Bake for Charity Club today at lunch in the Culinary Room to make pumpkin spice rice krispies.
- The Model UN Club will meet Wednesday at lunch in Room 207
- Come to Bio Club in Room 306 during today at lunch, we have food!
- Boys/Girls Cross Country @ 2:15
- Girls Tennis @ 2:45
- JV Volleyball @ 3:15