Dear AUSD Staff, Parents, Students, & Community Members,
You are cordially invited to attend the Albany Middle School Annex groundbreaking ceremony on Monday, November 13, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. The ceremony will be held at the Albany Middle School Annex site at 601 San Gabriel Ave.
The ceremony is a very important part of celebrating your Bond Measures B & E at work. The flyer below outlines the schedule for the Albany Middle School Annex site construction.
Please join us!
Val Williams, Superintendent
The project timeline is as follows:
- Monday, November 13, 2017 4:30pm – Groundbreaking Ceremony
- November 2017 – Soil Treatment and Removal (Truck activity)
- December 2017 – Construct Foundation (Truck activity)
- January and February 2018 – Underground Utilities\
- March and April 2018 – First Floor Structure
- April and May 2018 – Second Floor Structure
- June 2018 – Roof Installation
- July to December 2018 – Interiors
- Grand Opening – Early 2019