Per Education Code 52852 and 52853, the School Site Council shall establish an annual school plan and budget to facilitate school-based program coordination. Particular attention is to be paid to meeting the individual needs of each student.
- Establish an annual School Site Plan and accompanying budget that includes the following:
- Curricula, instructional strategies and materials responsive to the individual needs and learning styles of each pupil;
- Instructional and extra-curricular services to meet needs of ELD, exceptional needs, educationally disadvantaged, and gifted and talented students;
- Staff development program for school personnel related to school goals
- Ongoing evaluation of the educational program, including progress on the WASC Action Plan
- Other activities and objectives as established by the council
- The Principal
- Four teachers
- One classified employee
- Three parents and/or community member
- Three students
Monthly on the second Monday at 5:00pm. Agendas for upcoming meetings can be viewed here. Minutes from past meetings can be viewed here.