Questions or Comments?
Send us an email:
Albany High School PTSA is here to support our students, teachers, and parents.
We grant money to our teachers, library, art program, and a large number of student clubs. This year we are looking forward to providing funding to Science Olympiad, Speech and Debate, Job Shadow Day, Model UN, Newspaper, Best Buddies, Stem, BuildOn, and many, many more programs, many of which are facing severe cuts from other funding sources. And we’re happy to do it – that’s what we’re here for.
The vast majority of our budget comes from you through annual membership dues and donations. Simply be becoming a member you are making a positive impact on our student, teachers, school, and community.
Join the PTSA!
Fill out a PTSA Membership Form
After you fill out the form, you will be directed to our Donation page. ($85 is the recommended family contribution, but any amount is welcome).
If you prefer, you can print out and mail in the membership form.
Don’t forget to donate if you can! It’s your dues and donations that allow us to support all the amazing students and teachers.
We know you're busy but we still want you!
- Join the PTSA and pay a membership fee: that alone is tremendously helpful in supporting the school.
- Sign up for the AHS News & Information emails. We’ll post announcements so you can keep up to date on campus and community events.
If you have time to volunteer, we want you!
- Come to our meetings on the first Monday of every month, 7pm at the AHS Library to just hear what’s going on.
- Take a job on the board or a committee or in the library. Most jobs only take a few hours of month or less. It’s a lot less time than most people think.
We meet on the first Monday of each month (with a few exceptions for holidays) at 7pm in the AHS Library. Meeting date for the 2017-18 school year are:
- September 12
- October 3 (parent education)
- November 7
- December 5
- January 9: Board
- February 3
- March 6
- April 3