- Friday, June 8th Senior Awards Day Schedule:
- Period 2 8:10 – 9:27
- Period 4 9:32 – 10:49
- Break 10:49 – 10:59
- Period 6 11:04 – 12:21
- Awards Ceremony 12:30 – 1:30
- Senior Luncheon 1:30 – 2:00
- The last day to consider schedule changes for the 2018-19 school year is Tuesday, June 12th. Students are welcome to email or see their counselors outside of class time. If you have a conflict between academic courses, your counselor will reach out to you in order to resolve it.
- World Language Placement Exams for NEW students or CURRENT students considering skipping a level will be offered on June 7 and August 20. Get information and register with Ms. Dominguez in the Counseling Office by Wednesday, June 6.
- Finals are coming close! If you need some extra help studying, or a confidence booster, don't forget that Flex Tutoring is still available! Tutors will be under the stairs at lunch only until Thursday so don't procrastinate!
- Locker cleanup: Extra garbage cans will be placed in the halls for locker cleanup. 9th-11th graders may keep their assigned lockers for next year. Please remove all items from your lockers and leave them locked. Seniors must empty their lockers by Thursday, June 14.
- Follow Albany High Yearbook on Instagram at albanyhigh.yearbook, to hear announcements about picking up your yearbook. Seniors will be first to receive their yearbooks starting on Friday, June 8th.
- Seniors: Graduation ticket distribution will be after school this week. Please check with the library and book room to see if you have any outstanding fines to clear before you can get your graduation tickets. Ticket distribution will be only at the end of the school day.
Clubs and Team
- Interested in writing, reading, and performing poetry? Come to Ms. Edber's room--room 206--at lunch on Tuesday the 5th to discuss Poetry Club for next school year! We will talk about days and times that might work for all of us, what kind of poetry we'd like to look at and write, and more!