Block B Schedule
- School pictures are available for pickup in the Attendance Office. Picture retakes will be on Friday, September 29.
College and Career
- Hey Seniors: Financial aid night is on Wednesday, September 27th from 7:00-8:30pm in the Little Theater. Financial Aid applies to 4 year college/universities, community colleges and career training schools. Don’t miss out on hearing about how to pay for your future.
- In this week’s college visit line-up we have: Scripps College today and Clark University on Thursday. Next week we welcome John Hopkins, Upac and Marist. Come visit the person who may be reading your application… Space is limited so sign-up in the Counseling Office today!
- Attention Jr’s & Sr’s, ages 16 and up: The District Attorney’s Justice Academy is now accepting applications. Daja is a great learning and working experience for those of you interested in pursuing the study of, and/or careers in, politics, social justice, law, and the justice system. For more information, visit, alcoda.org
Clubs and Teams
- Hey Sophomores, mandatory lipsync meeting today at lunch in Room 212.
- Are you interested in playing on the JV/V girls soccer team this year? If so, there will be a mandatory meeting for all interested students on Monday, Sept. 25th after school at 3:45 in Room 309. See you there!
- Come play intramural badminton at lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays in the gym and bring student I.D.
- Come to Amnesty International’s first meeting today in Room 215!
- Come to Chemistry Club in Room 313 during lunch on Thursdays!
- There will be an introductory meeting for Science Bowl this Friday during lunch in Room 304.
- Come to Room 213 for Indian Association and for food.
- Best Buddies Club Meeting: Thursday September 21st during lunch in Room 219.
- Gender Sexuality Alliance’s first meeting is today @ Lunch in Room 109A.
- Come to the Cross Country talent Show on Thursday, September 21st to support your fellow Cougars! The show will be from 6 to 9pm, a $5 donation is requested.
- Calling all Key Clubbers! Today is our first meeting of the year!
- Hey Albany High! Key Club is hosting a fundraiser this Thursday from 3-9pm at Chipotle! Simply present our flyer either electronically or physically with your order and 50% of your purchase will go towards the Pediatric Trauma Program!
- The Model U. N. Club will meet today, September 20 at lunch in Room 207.
- Come grab some tasty treats outside of the art building after school today!
- Girls Golf @ 2:30