English: 40 Credits
- One (1) year 9th grade English 1 or ELD
- One (1) year 10th grade English 2 or ELD
- One (1) year 11th grade English 3, Eng. 3 Honors or ELD
- One (1) year 12th grade English electives, AP Lit, or ELD
Social Studies: 30 credits
- 10 credits of World History
- 10 credits of US History
- 5 credits of US Government
- 5 credits of Economics
Mathematics: 20 credits
- Any combination of math classes for 20 credits.
- At least one class must be Algebra 1/Math 1 or higher.
Science: 20 credits
- 10 credits of Life Science
- 10 credits of Physical Science
Physical Education: 20 credits
- One (1) year 9th grade
- One (1) year 10th grade
P.E. credits may be satisfied by participating in AHS inter-scholastic sports beginning in 10th grade (2.5 per sport). (Credits from sports participation do NOT count toward total credits required for graduation).
Fine Arts: 10 credits
- Any art, music, or drama combination for 10 credits.
Applied Arts: 10 credits
- Any technology-based courses for a total of 10 credits.
Students must complete a total of 220 credits to graduate, including the required subject areas listed on this page. Each class is 5 credits per semester or 10 credits per year, with a passing grade of D or better.