603 Key Route Blvd.
Albany, CA 94706
Main Office hours
Monday-Friday: 7:15am to 4pm
Visitors on Campus
In accordance with the state law, any person visiting the school grounds including parents and guardians, during school hours must first report to the Main Office. Permission must be granted to be on the grounds and/or to conduct any business and/or to see any teacher or student. No student visitors are allowed.
Campus Tours for Prospective Families
Our visiting days are the 1st Monday of each month. Visitation school days start at 8:10am and end at 3:32pm. Visitation is by appointment only. Please call the Main Office @ 558-2510 to
schedule your visit.
We have some guidelines for visitors designed to facilitate your visit and to create
minimal disruption to the educational process for our students. Please read and follow the
- When you come for your visit, sign your name in the Visitor Sign-In Binder in the Main Office. You will be given a Visitor Pass - visitors must wear a Visitor Pass.
- Visitors must be adults (prospective students may also visit but must remain with parent).
- Visitors will be given a schedule of classes to observe. Please keep your visit brief in each classroom – no more than 15 minutes per classroom. Please limit your total visit to one hour.
- Please find a place to sit or stand in back of the room. Unfortunately, it is often not possible for the teacher to acknowledge visitors in the room while s/he is teaching. Please do not engage the teacher, aides, students or other persons in conversation unless specifically invited to do so by the teacher.
- At the conclusion of your observation, please return to the Main Office and sign out. If you have any questions, please let us know when you return to the office. We will make every effort to address the questions immediately.