Parents, if you didn't receive a PowerSchool email invitation:
The District Office is recommending that users try two things first, before contacting the Help Desk.
- Check your junk/spam mailbox for messages received during the first two weeks of school.
- Log into the Aeries Parent Portal to confirm that their contact email address is correct. hat should be given portal access are marked as such.
- Log into Aeries Parent Portal
- Click on Student Info -> Data Confirmation
- Check to make sure the email addresses for contacts are correct
If you found an incorrect email address in Aeries, and you updated it, you will be sent a PowerSchool invitation by the end of the week. If you think the error is unrelated to your email addresses and/or spam filter, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for assistance. Alternatively, you can stop by the AHS Main Office and receive help in person from the secretary.