1. Next week is the last chance to pre-order a yearbook. Price is $85 (cash or check payable to AHS) See Ms. Chiarella in Rm. 206 or 214.
2. Thursday, May 12 is the teacher Talent Show @ 7pm. $5 admission. Come @ 6:30 for a free screening of “The Essential Standards” featuring Mr. Bryant, Ms. Chiarella, Mr. McNally, Mr. Purdom, and Mr. Bailes.
3. 10th grade UC Davis/Sac State field trip is this Friday, May 13. If you turned in a field trip form you should have received confirmation from Ms Burns last week. We'll meet in front of the school at 7:30 - don't be late!
4. Get ready for the annual AHS art show. It's coming up next week on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00-8:30 in rooms 128 and 132 of the art building. There will be demonstrations in wheel throwing and hand building, and the advanced art class will be working on their murals in the lobby. Come and check it out.
5. "Are you interested in joining Peer Help, the student group which presents each year to IHS classes on such topics as sexual health, drugs, and depression? Peer Help is accepting applications from current sophomores and freshmen for next year. Get your application at the counseling office and turn it in by Wednesday, May 18."
6. Today’s lunch menu: Deli Sandwiches, Garden Bar, Vietnamese Chicken Sandwich, & Lasagna
7. Vegetarian menu: Veggie Lasagna, Fruit, & Milk.
1. Please excuse the Varsity Softball Team @ 2:05pm today.