posted Nov 22, 2013, 3:30 PM by PTSA Moderator
updated Nov 22, 2013, 3:31 PM
Block B Schedule
- GSA is sponsoring one more “Skirts for Sasha” day. Wear a skirt tomorrow, regardless of your gender, to take a stand against hate and tell Sasha you support him.
- Bake Club is hotsing a bake sale after school tomorrow in front of the school. Come by for some delicious sweets!!
- SENIORS: The deadline for senior portraits is DECEMBER 1st. If you haven’t taken them yet please call: 888-898-GRAD. Also, a reminder that senior words are due DECEMBER 1st. They must be 80 words or less, and send them to email@example.com Lastly, don’t forget to vote for your senior favorites! Deadline is DEC. 1st as well.
- AHS Apparel is now available for order--show your Albany pride! Order forms are available on the PAHS website: http://ahs.ausdk12.org/athletics/PAHS and in the AHS Apparel box in the main office. Please order by 12/5 in order to guarantee delivery prior to winter break. AHS Apparel is a great gift for grandparents!
- Madrigal Delights, a full dinner, concert, and show, is only two days: Friday and Saturday, December 6 and 7. If you want to see your friends in Renaissance garb, serving you a four-course meal and acting as fighters, lovers, peasants, and royalty, you'll not want to miss this musical event of the season. Talk to any choir student or visit http://ahsmadrigal.brownpapertickets.com.
- Donate canned foods for the canned food drive! Donation times are going to be every advisory in Rm 18. Be sure to tell us your advisory teacher while you’re there. We will not take expired canned foods.
- Seniors today is the last after school help before UC and CSU applications are due. Come to room 310 from 2:30 to 5pm for help. Tuesday the 26th counselors will be available for help at lunch!
Clubs and Teams
- All JV and varsity football players should pick up their CASH PRIZE information in the gym lobby during lunch today.
- The Model UN Club will meet tomorrow at lunch in Rm 207.
- Mandatory Baseball Meeting Monday 11/25 at the beginning of lunch in Mr. Rasband's room (315). Fundraising and important information will be discussed.
- Theater Ensemble Tech Tuesday after school Rm 128 If you’re interested in tech for our musical Guys & Dolls, please come. New and returning members welcome.