posted Mar 1, 2011, 12:04 PM by Julie Salas
- The library will close immediately after school at 2:15 today.
- If you are interested in submitting a film to the Albany Film Festival, the deadline is April 15th. Go to albanyca.org/albanyfilmfest for more info.
- Wrestling - Congratulations to the Girls Wrestling Team for placing 4th out of 162 teams at the State Wrestling Tournament. Jillian Jenkins won the State Championship.
Shadow Day: first lunchtime meeting is today at
lunchtime in the Little Theater.
- Project Charity Club will be collecting change all week for the Children's Rare Disease Network.
- The Youth Leadership Council announces their canned
food drive. Bring cans to the table located in front of
the main office. For every 8 cans you donate we will show our
appreciation by awarding the top donators a prize.
- Today's Lunch Menu: Deli Sandwiches, Garden Bar, California Sushi Roll, & Lasagna
- Vegetarian Menu: Veggie Lasagna & Veggie Sushi, Fruit, 1% or non-fat Milk
- Attention Seniors: Please check out the NEW 'Scholarship' section that is located on the AHS website under 'Counseling.'
- MODEL UN TODAY LUNCH RM. 18 Mandatory if going to Berkeley Conference. See Mr. James if you can't make it or you'll be dropped.
- KEY CLUB TODAY LUNCH RM. 302
- Please excuse the Varsity Softball Team @ 2:00pm today.