posted Mar 24, 2011, 12:52 PM by Julie Salas
- Congratulations to the International Poster Contest Entrants! Top votes went to poster #6 by Vivian Ting, poster #3 by Maya Delany, and poster # 8 by Tanner Malone. Learning Languages Does Unite the World.
10th & 11th graders: if you were absent the day counselors came to
your class to discuss course selection for next year, be sure to go to
the counseling office to pick up a copy of your transcript and your
course selection sheets. Students must have completed course selection
sheets, along with parent signatures at school on 3/29 & 3/30 for
Advisement Days. 10th & 11th graders are due Fri., Apr. 1 and 9th
graders on Mon., Apr. 4.
- Cheer & competition tryouts for 2011-2012 are next week, March 28-31 @ 4:30-6:45pm in the multi-purpose room.
- If you participated in Job Shadow Day but have not turned in your evaluation and mentor thank you note, please get these to Ms. Burns ASAP.
- Today's lunch menu: Deli Sandwiches, Garden Bar, Pizza, & Orange Chicken
- Vegetarian menu: Pizza, Fruit, 1% or Non-fat Milk
- Summer job opportunity: California Youth Energy
Services: today, during
advisory. See Ms Burns for more info and to sign up.
- Sophomores: the destination for our campus visit will be UC Davis and Sacramento State. If you attended Wednesday's advisory meeting, you'll be receiving permission slips for the trip next week. The trip is limited to 50 students on a first come first-served basis.
- ASIAN SU TODAY LUNCH RM. 214
- TEAM TIBET TODAY LUNCH RM. 212
- LEO'S CLUB MON. LUNCH RM. 110 we will be starting a nutrition project. bring ideas and drama!
- Please excuse the Varsity Baseball Team @ 1:45pm today.