posted Mar 18, 2011, 11:52 AM by Julie Salas
- AP exam sign-up forms and payment are due today to Ms. Burns in the Counseling Office.
Shadow participants, please come share your experiences and celebrate
(with Pizza!) Tuesday, 3/22 at lunch in the Little Theater. This is the
last mandatory part of your participation so plan to be there or see
- AP Comparative Government review session #3 will be held on Tuesday, 3/22 @ 7pm in Rm. 18.
your class have basketball skills? Prove It! Enter the Class vs.
Class Lunchtime Basketball Tournament during the week of March 28. Sign
ups will be posted on the gym doors on Tuesday, 3/22 at the beginning
of lunch. Teams will be composed of 12 players and the winning class
will get Championship t-shirts.
- Today's lunch menu: Deli Sandwiches, Garden Bar, Cheese Burgers & Potatoes, & Teriyaki Chicken
- Vegetarian menu: Veggie Burger, Fruit, 1% or Non-fat Milk
- 10TH GRADERS: we are planning a college campus tour this spring and you are invited to take part! There will be an info meeting Wed., during advisory in the Little Theater. Please see Ms Burns if you're interested.
- Summer job opportunity: California Youth Energy Services is hiring Bay Area students ages 15 and over as Energy Specialists, conducting green house calls and educating the public on easy ways to help the environment. Presentation Friday, during advisory. See Ms Burns for more info and to sign up.
CROSS TODAY LUNCH RM. 302 come learn how
you can help with relief efforts for Japan. Also, pick up info about
our Red Cross summer internship in San Francisco.
- AIZZA CLUB TUES. LUNCH RM. 211 we will be working on the Stuff Pillow Project
all interested in playing football next year: Mandatory meeting for
the 2011-2012 season, Wednesday, March 23rd @ lunch time in Rm. 209.
Come and meet the new coaching staff.
- MODEL U.N. CLUB WED. LUNCH RM. 18.