posted Mar 17, 2011, 1:02 PM by Julie Salas
- AP exam sign-up forms and payment are due next Monday, 3/21 to Ms. Burns in the Counseling Office.
- Job Shadow participants, please come share your experiences and celebrate (with Pizza!) Tuesday, 3/22 at lunch in the Little Theater. This is the last mandatory part of your participation so plan to be there or see Ms. Burns.
- Sophomores: EDSET information meeting today, lunch, Rm. 304.
& Juniors: Connect Academy 2011-12 info meeting today during advisory in the Little Theater.
Sale today after school, in front of school. Come out
for some goodies! Sponsored by the South Asian Student Union.
- Journalism & Yearbook sign ups for 2011/2012 school year is today at lunch in Rm. 214.
- Intra-mural Championship Volleyball Match today @ lunch.
- AP Comparative Government review session #3 will be held on Tuesday, 3/22 @ 7pm in Rm. 18.
- Does your class have basketball skills? Prove It! Enter the Class vs. Class Lunchtime Basketball Tournament during the week of March 28. Sign ups will be posted on the gym doors on Tuesday, 3/22 at the beginning of lunch. Teams will be composed of 12 players and the winning class will get Championship t-shirts.
- Today's lunch menu: Deli Sandwiches, Garden Bar, Pizza, and Chicken Pot Stickers
- Vegetarian menu: Pizza, Fruit, 1% or Non-fat Milk
all clubs who have signed up to participate in Int'l Food Day,
Diversity Assembly, or Club Carnival Activities: MANDATORY meeting today @ lunch in Rm. 126.
- TEAM TIBET CLUB TODAY LUNCH RM. 212
- RED CROSS MONDAY LUNCH RM. 302 come learn how you can help with relief efforts for Japan. Also, pick up info about our Red Cross summer internship in San Francisco.
all interested in playing football next year: Mandatory meeting for
the 2011-2012 season, Wednesday, March 23rd @ lunch time in Rm. 209.
Come and meet the new coaching staff.
- Please excuse the JV Softball Team & the Varsity Baseball Team @ 1:45pm today.